Friday, May 14, 2010

Developing Talents

• Write a poem, story, or short play that teaches a principle of the gospel or is about Heavenly Father’s creations. 

I used to write poems and thought I would have a go at it again. So here is my effort. 

I see it in the sunlight
I see it in the eyes of a child
I see it in the seasons that pass
I see it in genuine love

I hear it in the birds song
I hear it in distant lands
I hear it in the wind when it blows
I hear it in kind words

I feel it in the petal of a flower
I feel it in the softness of a babies skin
I feel it in the freedom to choose
I feel it in the camera lens

I smell it in natures perfume
I smell it in good food
I smell it in newly washed hair
I smell it in freshly cut grass

I see, hear, feel and smell Gods beauty arround us daily. I am so grateful for these bounties. This isnt enough but simply - Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment